Sunday, August 10, 2014

Conclusion

I thought this class was a fun and informative class. I enjoyed all of the discussions we had in class each time and how much all of the class participated in the discussion and got everyone thinking about their points and in some instances, even getting into a small friendly debate about it. I enjoyed the thinking that the class gave us in regards to the reading and made us think about things we wouldn't normally think of. I also enjoyed doing the blog. I thought it was a good way to turn in assignments and it gave everyone enough time to do their assignments since they just had to be posted online. I thought the group discussions were enjoyable as well because the groups also had interesting things to say, even if sometimes they didn't want to say it in front of the whole class.

No comments:

Post a Comment