Wednesday, July 9, 2014

In Class writing 07/09/2014


Facebook 150 friends

Pinterest 438 followers

Linked-In None

MySpace about 100

Twitter about 50

I have more followers on Pinterest than anything and I think it is because they like the pins that I pin and I think it’s the fact that you don’t have to talk to the person. I think Facebook is good for connections because even though you may not know the person, people are always posting things, whether it be about jobs or news things or whatever may come to their mind. I think Facebook is also good for good debates because everyone always has an opinion about something and sometimes people will agree with you, and sometimes they will disagree and the good debate about something comes from the other side of the arguments. I remember getting in a debate on Facebook with a friend and her boyfriend about the men that were on motorcycles attacking a man and his wife in New York. She said she thought it was fine because they were cutting off the motorcycles in a group. I was on the other side where I said they didn’t need to attack them for doing it, because it could have been a mistake and they were harassing them through the city. To this day, we still have not discussed that issue, but we have talked about other things. I do have a LinkedIn account but I don’t ever use it because I just have not found a reason to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi breanna,
    I haven't heard from or seen you in a while. Are you planning on coming back to class this semester?

    ReplyDelete